Sunday 5 August 2007

Car insurance in Northern Ireland

Why is it so expensive compared with the rest of the UK. OK, so when we had the "troubles" over here they could use that as an excuse but now that excuse has gone!. I have been searching online for cheaper car insurance nad am totally fed up typing my name address and details into an online form only to be told at the end of the process...."sorry we do not insure in your area"....
I eventually found a website which has gatherd to gether a lot of the companies who will insure in Northern Ireland and who will do it online. Believe it or not I actually saved £200 this year by insuring online. If anyone reads this and has come across a good site with all insurers for NI please let me know. The one I found was http://www.insureni.co.uk. It covers Northern Ireland Car insurance, Home insurance, travel insurance and life insurance with a few bits and pieces of other stuff

No comments: